How do I uninstall the Z Engine?
1) Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Icon View -> Programs & Features (Add/remove programs on Windows XP)
2) Find the Z-Engine program in the list and select 'Uninstall'
3) If there is a problem, you may need to close the software first. If this does not happen automatically, press ctrl-alt-delete on your keyboard -> task manager -> processes tab -> find “zboard.exe” and terminate this process.
4) Start Menu -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Run
Type “%appdata%" then click "Ok"
Find the Ideazon folder and find the Z Engine folder and delete it.
5) Go to my computer and navigate to the Program Files folder. Look for the Ideazon folder and if it still exists, delete it by right clicking and selecting: delete.
6) Access your Device manager through Control panel. Go to the Keyboards section and right click the ZBoard keyboard entry -> uninstall -> repeat this process for additional entries. Keep in mind that this will make the keyboard stop working. Also, if you are on a laptop or have another keyboard somehow connected, this will also show up in this menu so be sure that you are only uninstalling the ZEngine device.
7) Unplug the keyboard and restart you computer.
9th of May, 2011