Search Results for "windows 7"
There were 98 articles found for your query:
(Page 1 of 5)
- My Siberia 650 (Elite) mic isn't working after updating to SSE 3.
If you recently updated to SteelSeries Engine 3.6.6 and are having an issue with your microphone, please take the following steps to fix it and restore microphone function
- My Siberia 650 (Elite) mic isn't working after updating to SSE 3
If you recently updated to SteelSeries Engine 3.6.6 and are having an issue with your microphone, please take the following steps to fix it and restore microph
- How do I charge my Nimbus controller?
- I have two Nimbus controllers connected to my device, but both are controlling t...
- Does the controller work with Mac games?
- Is there a list of games that the Nimbus controller works with?
- How do I update my Nimbus controller?
Download the Nimbus Companion App linked below, which includes a firmware update tool that will keep your controller up to date.
- Where can I access the SteelSeries Nimbus Companion App?
Please click the link below to access the app:
- What does my warranty cover in North America?
North America ONLY
SteelSeries Limited Warranty Policy (New Retail or Dented Box Items)
SteelSeries warrants to the original purchaser that the product shall
be free from
- Upgrading from SteelSeries Engine 2 to SteelSeries Engine 3 for Apex Keyboard Us...
Case 1: The only SteelSeries Engine 2 device you are using is
- My Diablo III Mouse locked up during the firmware upgrade; how can I fix it?
1. Refer to the picture in the link below and make sure that you are not plugged in to any of these places. The USB 3.0 port is OK to use but try using both a 3.0 port and 2.0 port. Since 3.0 provid
- Why does SteelSeries Engine 3 use more than one process and make web connections...
SteelSeries Engine 3 is built on the client-server model. This essentially means that it
- I'm having trouble with the firmware update on my Siberia Elite headset. Ho...
- What’s the best way to manage my H Wireless batteries?
For the longest-lasting performance from your H Wireless batteries, it’s best not to fully discharge them all the way. SteelSeries recommends swapping batteries at about 25% remaining charge. Oc...
- I am noticing some button lag when I press multiple buttons simultaneously. Wha...
We have released a new firmware update to our Status that fixes the problem we have found on some early Stratus units that causes a lag when multiple buttons are pressed simultaneously
- How should I connect H Wireless for the game audio?
H Wireless has multiple input and output connections that were selected for different reasons. The USB connection was selected for plug-and-play connection to PC, Mac, and consoles chat. That said, wh...
- Why are ChatMix and LiveMix are not working?
To use ChatMix and LiveMix, H Wireless needs to connect to game audio and chat audio using two different connections (such as Optical for game and USB for chat or USB game and Analog chat). In order f...
- What iOS games are compatible with the SteelSeries Stratus Wireless Gaming Contr...
- Will my SteelSeries Stratus Wireless Gaming Controller connect to my Macbook?
...reless Gaming Controller is only compatible with newer iPhone, iPad, and iTouch devices running iOS 7. The SteelSeries Stratus Wireless G
- Why can’t my SteelSeries Stratus Wireless Gaming Controller connect to older IOS...
The new controller functions in iOS 7 only work with newer Apple devices. Newer iOS devices are more powerful and therefore a better option for the intricate games that will be following shortly.
(Page 1 of 5)