- I am noticing some button lag when I press multiple buttons simultaneously. Wha...
We have released a new firmware update to our Status that fixes the problem we have found on some early Stratus units that causes a lag when multiple buttons are pressed simultaneously
- My Diablo III Mouse locked up during the firmware upgrade; how can I fix it?
1. Refer to the picture in the link below and make sure that you are not plugged in to any of these places. The USB 3.0 port is OK to use but try using both a 3.0 port and 2.0 port. Si
- What are the specifications of the 9H headset?
Frequency response: 16 – 28000 Hz
Impedance: 29 Ohm
SPL@ 1kHz, 1 Vrms: 110 dB
Cable length: 1.2 + 2 = 3.2m
- How should I connect H Wireless for the game audio?
H Wireless has multiple input and output connections that were selected for different reasons. The USB connection was selected for plug-and-play connection to PC, Mac, and consoles chat. That said, wh...
- Why are ChatMix and LiveMix are not working?
To use ChatMix and LiveMix, H Wireless needs to connect to game audio and chat audio using two different connections (such as Optical for game and USB for chat or USB game and Analog chat). In order f...
- With what devices are SteelSeries headsets compatible?
Headset Platform Com
- What iOS games are compatible with the SteelSeries Stratus Wireless Gaming Contr...
Please see our detailed list below which details the top games compatible with the SteelSeries Stratus Wire
- Will my SteelSeries Stratus Wireless Gaming Controller connect to my Macbook?
...reless Gaming Controller is only compatible with newer iPhone, iPad, and iTouch devices running iOS 7. The SteelSeries Stratus Wireless G
- Why canít my SteelSeries Stratus Wireless Gaming Controller connect to older IOS...
The new controller functions in iOS 7 only work with newer Apple devices. Newer iOS devices are more powerful and therefore a better option for the intricate games that will be following shortly.
- My H Wireless turned off when I was listening to quiet music or movies. Is it br...
H Wireless has a battery-saving feature in which it automatically shuts down the headset if it does not detect any input signal. Most likely you have the source (computer, for example) audio level set...
- How do I adjust the H Wireless mic level?
The mic on H Wireless is optimized at a fixed level for most applications. To adjust the level in your PC or Mac, go to the audio mixer, which is the small speaker icon in the bottom right corner in W...
- SteelSeries Engine does not work with Windows 8.1, when will it be available?
- How can I utilize Dolby surround sound on a Windows PC?
1) Download the SteelSeries Engine 3 at: http://www.steelseries.com/download 2) Enable Dolby 3) Enable the Windows audio setting for Dolby® which is located in the control panel under the s
- What speaker settings are supported on the Siberia Elite?
...ed as the native setting. By utilizing Dolby surround with the Siberia Elite USB Soundcard, 5.1 and 7.1 speaker settings are both available.
- How do I enable Dolby on my SteelSeries Headset?
Taking advantage of Dolby Surround 7.1 is a two step process - enable it on your operating system, and enable it in the SteelSeries Engine software. Dolby in Windows 1. On the deskt
- I am having a problem logging into my WebShop and Support account. How can I tro...
If you have a problem logging in to the SteelSeries Webshop and/or Customer Service, please take the following steps: 1) Re-cache your browser and delete temporary files (Note: this will delet
- What devices are supported by the SteelSeries Engine?
The tables shown below represents the following operating systems:
Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8
Mac: Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8)
- Which of your headsets feature a pull out (unidirectional) microphone?
With the exception of Siberia v1, Flux, and the Flux In-Ear headsets. all of our headsets feature a pull out (unidirectional) microphone. We consider it a unique design feature of SteelSeries headsets...
- What Android games are compatible with the SteelSeries Free Mobile Controller?
Please see our detailed list below which details the top games compatible with the SteelSeries Free Mobile Controller on Android devices. This is not a complete list d
- What does my warranty cover in North America?
North America ONLY
SteelSeries Limited Warranty Policy (New Retail or Dented Box Items)
SteelSeries warrants to the original purchaser that the product shall
be free from