- What does the SteelSeries Glide Ikari do?
The high-performance gaming-grade slippery mouse feet, when attached to the feet of your SteelSeries Ikari gaming mouse, reduces friction between the mouse and the mousepad. This makes the gl
- What does the SteelSeries Glide G do?
The high-performance gaming-grade slippery mouse feet, when attached to the feet of your Logitech G5 Laser Mouse, reduces friction between the mouse and the mousepad. This makes the glide of
- What does the SteelSeries Glide MS do?
The high-performance gaming-grade slippery mouse feet, when attached to the feet of your Microsoft mice, reduces friction between the mouse and the mousepad. This makes the glide of the mouse
- What does the SteelSeries Glide MX do?
The High-performance slippery mouse feet, when attached to the feet of your Logitech mice, reduces friction between the mouse and the mousepad. This makes the glide of the mouse much smoother
- What are the key features of the SteelSeries Kinzu v2?
The key features of the SteelSeries Kinzu v2 are: -Ambidextrous shape and compact size -Tournament grade optical sensor -3 programmable buttons with "best in class" gaming grade swit
- What are the differences between the Kinzu v2 and Kinzu v2 Pro?
The key additions to the Kinzu v2 Pro are extra slippery mouse feet and Omron mouse switches for maximum button lifespan and responsiveness. This is in addition to the torunament grade sensor and buil...
- What makes the SteelSeries Sensei a "High Definition" mouse?
The SteelSeries Sensei has a 10.8 megapixels/second sensor which offers a huge improvement over the current generation of gaming mice by processing 12,000 frames/second at up to 5,001 CPI on Sens
- What is SteelSeries ExactSens?
...s ExactSens setting controls how fast your cursor moves in relation to how much you move your mouse ...
- What is SteelSeries ExactRate?
Report rate (also known as polling rate) determines the number of reports sent every second by your mouse to your computer. Traditional mice utilize a set number of reports between the mouse and
- What is SteelSeries ExactAim?
SteelSeries ExactAim offers total control over the amount of jitter correction and prediction calculations that are applied to the raw movement data the sensor reads from the surface. This is esp
- Does the SteelSeries Engine support modifier / keyhold macros?
Yes, keyhold and modifier macros are completely
supported in the SteelSeries Engine. What this means is,
if you create a macro to press a certain key, you can cr
- Is the Sensei Raw mouse compatible with all motherboards and chipsets?
You may notice that the Sensei mouse resembles the
design of the SteelSeries Xai. Indeed we have built upon the
ambidextrous design of the Xai, however all of the hardware, firmwa
- What is the perfect mousepad for the SteelSeries Sensei?
Specifically for SteelSeries Sensei we recommend the SteelSeries 9HD or
- What are minimum system requirements for SteelSeries Engine?
- My Sensei locked up during the firmware upgrade; how can I fix it?
1. Refer to the picture in the link below and make sure that you are not plugged in to any of these places. The USB 3.0 port is OK to use but try using both a 3.0 port and 2.0 port. Since 3.
- Which mouse pads do you recommend for Laser mice?
For optimal performance we recommend the HD Series (9HD, 4HD, 3HD)
- Why does the Keyboard Setup Assistant pop up when I plug my mouse into my Mac?
This is done because it is a part of the Mac OS X operating system. SteelSeries does not have the capability or control over the system to override it. Any HID device that is plugged in wi
- I cannot rename mods or add a game exe to my ZEngine mods; what can I do?
Unfortunately there is an issue with the skinning engine in ZEngine that causes these issues. First please take the following step. This will allow you to edit game/exe Access your Z-Engin
- What makes the LCD display on the SteelSeries Xai useful to me?
...SteelSeries Xai, including the above mentioned, are quickly accessed via the LCD menu system on the mouse as you experiment - this might speed up the process of finding the per
- My macros or additional mouse buttons do not work in SWOTR (Star Wars the Old Re...
We've found that User Account Control (UAC), interferes with the macros in SWOTR - we're investigating further but this will affect most if not all similar devices that use macros.