- What is SteelSeries ExactAim?
SteelSeries ExactAim offers total control over the amount of jitter correction and prediction calculations that are applied to the raw movement data the sensor reads from the surface. This is esp
- Does the SteelSeries Engine support modifier / keyhold macros?
Yes, keyhold and modifier macros are completely
supported in the SteelSeries Engine. What this means is,
if you create a macro to press a certain key, you can cr
- Is the Sensei Raw mouse compatible with all motherboards and chipsets?
You may notice that the Sensei mouse resembles the
design of the SteelSeries Xai. Indeed we have built upon the
ambidextrous design of the Xai, however all of the hardware, firmwa
- What is the perfect mousepad for the SteelSeries Sensei?
Specifically for SteelSeries Sensei we recommend the SteelSeries 9HD or
- What are minimum system requirements for SteelSeries Engine?
- My Sensei locked up during the firmware upgrade; how can I fix it?
1. Refer to the picture in the link below and make sure that you are not plugged in to any of these places. The USB 3.0 port is OK to use but try using both a 3.0 port and 2.0 port. Si
- Which mouse pads do you recommend for Laser mice?
For optimal performance we recommend the HD Series (9HD, 4HD, 3HD)
- Why does the Keyboard Setup Assistant pop up when I plug my mouse into my Mac?
This is done because it is a part of the Mac OS X operating system. SteelSeries does not have the capability or control over the system to override it. Any HID device that is plugged in wi
- What makes the LCD display on the SteelSeries Xai useful to me?
...SteelSeries Xai, including the above mentioned, are quickly accessed via the LCD menu system on the mouse as you experiment - this might speed up the process of finding the per
- My macros or additional mouse buttons do not work in SWOTR (Star Wars the Old Re...
We've found that User Account Control (UAC), interferes with the macros in SWOTR - we're investigating further but this will affect most if not all similar devices that use macros.
- What mousepads do you recommend for the SteelSeries Kana?
For the SteelSeries Kana, we recommend the SteelSeries QcK line of mousepads including QcK mini, QcK, QcK+, QcK Heavy, and QcK Mass.
- What is the SteelSeries Kana mouse?
The SteelSeries Kana is an optical, ambidextrous mouse designed for all three grip styles: palm, claw and swipe. The functionality, ergonomic button layout and size was perfected alongside SteelSeries...
- What are the key features of the SteelSeries Kana?
The key features of the SteelSeries Kana are: -Ambidextrous shape with ergonomic button layout -Amazingly comfortable size, for all grips -Tournament Grade Optical Sensor -Illum
- Can I remap or change button assignments on the SteelSeries Kinzu v2?
Yes, all three buttons (mouse 1, 2, and the scroll wheel) are fully programmable via the SteelSeries Engine (this does not include the fourth CPI button which is used to toggle CPI).
- I heard that the original Kinzu had built-in acceleration; does the Kinzu v2 als...
...Kinzu v2 is much different and works with a completely new sensor. It behaves as a standard optical mouse in terms of sensitivity and tracking functionality.
- What mousepads do you recommend for the SteelSeries Kinzu v2?
We recommend the SteelSeries QcK line of mousepads including QcK mini, QcK, QcK+, QcK Heavy, and QcK Mass.
- Are the SteelSeries Diablo III products integrated in the game interface of Diab...
No, but there is no need for it as the products come with Diablo III themed drivers and software that provide full functionality and support. The software provides a Diablo III themed interfac
- What are the special features of the SteelSeries Diablo III gaming mouse?
The SteelSeries Diablo III gaming mouse features: 1) A gaming-grade, high-precision laser sensor found in the SteelSeries Xai. 2) CPI (2 levels), polling rate, pointer sensitivity, do
- What is SteelSeries FreeMove?
SteelSeries FreeMove offers users the option to choose the degree of anglesnapping or prediction, when this feature should kick in and correct your movement. You are able to adjust how much
- Is the SteelSeries SRW-S1 Racing Wheel compatible with consoles like PS3 or XBox...
The short answer is no. Although the SRW-S1 Racing wheel connects via a USB connection, it will not function on XBox or PS3 and is intended for use only with Windows PCs.